Qualified faculty (PhD or Doctorate holders) with an academic track record willing to engage in distance education and participate actively in the development of Horizons University.
Horizons University launches its Honorary Professor Project (HPP):
- commit your time and talents to Horizons University for one year,
- excel in the development of and dedication to the Horizons University community and curriculum,
- participate in the advancement of the quality of education at HU and,
- you could be nominated for the title of Honorary Professor.
Applicants should contact the Dean of the University to submit their curriculum vitae and cover letter stating the reasons of their application and detailing their interest.
So then what happens?…
The Dean of Faculty will issue the names of the nominees after reviewing all submitted material.
After one year of active participation in the Horizons University activities (course creation, online teaching, literature creation and publication, community development, colleague referral…), the title of Honorary Professor will be bestowed upon the nominees to recognize their actions.
- The names of new Honorary Professors will be announced in all Horizons University official communication supports.
- The title and rank are honorary ones carrying no salary implications.
- From then on, title and rank will be reviewable and renewable at the end of each year.
Contact the Dean of the University for more information!